Re: naming plot1 different names in different conditions

You can use as many alternative plots in the same Plot# as you want as long
as they all have the same (identical) name.  The example you cited below
won't work because you used different names, ie "three" and "five".  Change
both names to "myplot" and both should plot just fine.