anyone own an old version of PowerST...

If it will back-test, allow programming, do basic charting, allow data
longer than around 1000 bars, and read ascii I'm interested. I want a
DOS version and I don't care if it's not Y2K compatible. I back date my
data so the Y2K deal is a non-event to me.

I looked up PowerST on the Internet and it said they used to make a DOS
version. Pease email me if you have the program and manual and would
consider selling it or trading it for something. I have some interesting
history data.

Robin Cotten
rcotten@xxxxxxxxxxxx