technical issue with ts2000i. any help appreciated

i'm having a technical issue with ts2000i.  as far as i know, nothing has
changed with my system configuration.  this problem first appeared yesterday.

basically, when i open a chart, it starts plotting from the time i open it.
there is historical data from a day or so ago, but all of today's action is
missing.  when i 'edit data' it shows that global server has collected all
data for today, but ts2000i seems to not be requesting it.  i have tried a
variety of charts, symbols and timeframes.  is this a known problem? i have
done all the 'easy' things... rebooted, scanned system with norton, check for
viruses, etc etc.  any suggestions?  thank you.

data appears until about 6pm est yesterday. i have downloaded data with
dynaloader (i'm using esignal as my datafeed) and the overnight data still
doesn't appear.  hope i'm missing something obvious here....

thanks!

adam grimes