Re: Data not plotting

Hi List,

                  Thanks  to all for responding. I don't think that the
workspace being corrupt is the problem though. Since I sent that message,
I've figured a few things out. First, I'm able to plot tick data. It's only
when I try plotting daily or intra-day data that nothing comes up. Second,
this inability to plot is associated with two symbols: ES and NQ. All other
symbols in my portfolio work fine. So I'm assuming that perhaps the data in
my Global Server is corrupt. Is this possible? Does anyone have any
experience with this? Gosh, I'd sure hate to loose all of my data for these
symbols.

Jimmy.