Data not plotting

Hi List,

            The strangest thing happened to me today. I created a new Daily
chart for the mini NASDAQ but the chart  hangs, "No data for the selected
date range" What's so strange about this is that I have the same chart open
in another workspace and there are no problems. For the sake of experiment,
I tried plotting another symbol thinking it may be some sort of anomaly
confined to the one symbol, but that's not the case. Same thing. I'm totally
baffled. Help! Please!

Jimmy.