RE: Re[2]: Are the Neural Networks and Fuzzy logic of any use ?

Maybe you should try this one: It uses fuzzy logic and NNets, producing dazzling
results.
Safir-X
http://www.sirtrade.com/theassist.htm

We do not sell  common shiny products, only  super extra shiny top of the line
products.

Also see the Safir-Xp professional version:
http://www.sirtrade.com/safirpro/safirxp_us.htm

And more , it's free to test on any data of your choice ( Safir-X only).
...before drawing definitive conclusions

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002