tradestation weekly data (or monthly/daily)

I am trying to figure out how tradestation puts all my trades into weekly or
monthly statistics.
You would think that you can just draw a line on the "trades" tab and see
the result as reported (profit and number of trades) on the weekly tab.
Well my system trades almost daily and often does a 50% exit. And I have a
hard time figuring out which trades go into which week.

Does somebody know how exactly tradestation decides what the weekly
profit/loss and number of trades is?
Thanks
Robert

Robert Linders