Re: Active Trader Article -- Polychromatic Momentum System

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:59:18 -0800
 "Ray Gurke" <Ray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone programmed the Polychromatic

I got a rather "asshole" type reply from Dennis Meyers when I emailed about Polychromatic.

I asked him why he choose to submit that outrageous profit factor for the one month (that the Active Trader staff was sucker enough to publish), when he had nothing behind him to back up peformance over long historical periods.

Meyer's refuses to publish a long term historical performance for like 60 minute bars S&P Futures on his website. That makes me suspicious.

Buyer Beware.