CQG SP

I've sampled CQG intraday data and find it to be  accurate and complete.

I'm in the process of purchasing  CQG ASCii intraday data for 24 hr. SP (from 9/97 though 2/01) and converting to .xpo.  The conversion also includes moving the data forward by one minute (CQG reports on Bar Open; Tradestation on Bar Close).

I've also converted T6  ES and continuous ES (@ES) ASCii to .xpo

I'm neither selling  nor giving it away.

Anyone interested in contributing or sharing the cost (Approx $400) of the CQG data would receive all of the above.

This will be available in about two weeks.

Best,

Paul