Vince Heckler

If a guy put himself up as a expert so he could get free software from
everyone on earth then write reports for certain magazines to pay for
his time it might make him a buck and get him a lot of free software.
This would be useful if you don't trade worth a flip also.  Just mess
with software and pretend you are a trader.

Doubt I will here from the Heckler as he is proud to flaunt he lives
in Flower Mound and he now knows I live in Aledo.  Just close enough
to run up there and relieve him of that arrogance he exudes in his
emails.

Jimmy                          mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx