RE: Replacement for 2000i" VK's Software

VK, I did not try your software because when I looked at your specifications
18-20 months ago, your software fell into my "not worth evaluating" bucket.
I have not looked at your software's specifications in over 18 months. Am
too busy with other things to take the time now.

You'll note that I did not mention about 70 other software packages either.

My posting rather obviously is only a summary reply to the questions of
others.  The packages I did mention are the best real time charting,
studies, order execution and/or scanning packages; and/or had some unique
functions, such as Ensign, that might appeal to some forum members. Best =
in function points.  Best = also generally in trader market share. E.g.,
RealTick has about 20,000 real time trading customers.

Vince Heiker
Flower Mound, TX

---