AW: Replacement for 2000i

Vince.

It is good to have someone who tried 80 software packages in last few
years. The problem is that software development is moving very fast
these days (with some companies as exceptions who update their software
once a year if at all). Take our own software, which has not been
mentioned by you here (did you try it?) it has undertaken a significant
change in from last year to this year and we will have another
significant change in our Version 3 (it will have integrated automated
trading execution plus tick level charting and more).

As of real time data it goes with RealTick at the moment thru a third
party add on and with a few other data providers (soon IB).
Also it has automated trading execution thru another third party
solution provider with IB already. The same company offers automated
trading execution for NeoTicker. You want to take a look at there home
page here:
http://www.dynastoresoftware.com/dynaorder/index.asp
Because of a request from DynaStore we added a new set of Alert
Management functions to Wealth-Lab Developer Build 37.  These functions
let you access all of the information for alerts triggered in your
script.

Before anyone gets me wrong, I am not suggesting that you should buy
WLD2 or any other product; I am just saying automated order execution is
already not an argument anymore for or against any trading software.

I think that in future there will be a few more software that have
automated trading execution integrated. You will be able to pick any
broker and will have to pay less for commission and get better service.
So it will be no more advantage to have a software with ATE.

People will use the software whose back testing capability is nearly
unlimited and where they see the willingness to improve the software all
the time.

As another consequence I think the business model of TS will start to
vanish by end of next year. It is just a logical consequence, just think
about it: What would you do?

To make a long story short:

I would not buy TS stocks. :)

Regards.