Re: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help
  • From: "IndexTrader" <indextrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:45:46 -0800

Hi Russ,

> Does Quote.com have real time data?

Yes, the data is real time, continuously updated on tradestation and/or
QCharts.

If so, will
> OnDemandServer process that data into TS2000i?
> If so, how do I contact OnDemandServer?

There's no direct way to correct bad ticks if that's what you're wondering.

Quote.com is ok but I would not recommend it to scalp-type traders or others
who need to build tick bars.
That part of their data is not cleaned and you get many bad ticks.

Their "minute" data which you would use for most purposes appears cleaned
up.
So to make a chart of daily data you would specify 390 min bars or 405 min
bars., etc.

Its one of those things where you have to try it yourself and see if it's
suitable for your needs.

website for on-demand-server is http://www.traders-soft.com/

IndexTrader