QuoteMonitor time

I'm using 2Ki and eSignal  Often, the QuoteMonitor time (the "Trade Time"
field) is not accurate; it does not "keep up" with price bars / data that
are generated. The time and price received from eSignal are accurate.

TS tech support suggested rebuilding the WorkSpace, in anticipation of
corruption somewhere, which I did.  A recent post reported a similar
experience.

Was any reason or solution proposed on this list for this delayed time in
the QuoteMonitor?

Thanks in advance for any advice.