From: Kent Rollins [mailto:kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:36 PM
To: OmegaList
Subject: Re: Larry Williams interview in Active Trader

When bonds go up, interest rates go down.  This is positive for stocks.  I
believe positive correlations have been found between the stock and bond
markets with bond moves preceding stocks by about 60 days.  Of course, the
correlation does not always hold up and in extreme cases like the most
recent bottom in the S&P, the 2 markets trade in opposite directions due to
short term money flows.

Kent