Re: Future Source and Trade Station

Hello Ralph,

I recently discontinued FS for an internet feed (I now use two
different ones).  FS is no longer worth the premium cost is my
estimation.  A major issue for me was a gradual deterioration in the
speed of e-mini SP quotes compared to other feeds (Quote.com, eSignal
in my case).  I assumed they were approaching the limits of their
bandwidth and volume spikes in mini's couldn't be handled.

It was cheaper for me to add an additional high speed internet service
with eSignal than continue with FS.  And with dynastore's TS4 product
you can continue to use TS4.

--
Best regards,
 James Johnson                      mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx