RE: Follow-down [ frogstyle]

Hehe, funny but missing some intersting things.
Please publish the FULL performance  summary INCLUDING max drawdown
The example was using a  $ 10k account and has a drawdown of  1k for a net
profit of  210k.

Oh, I see that you gave the same name to the system ( _display).
It this true performance summary hand coding ?

Still waiting...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002