Re: Follow-down

Mon ami,

So, your latest scam is a fund management service, tell us, what are your
credentials since you don't trade? Is it more lucrative than ripping off
your fellow Europeans? We need to see a little more info on your "system."
You must be very rich with an 8,200% return in ten months. ROTFL

In case you missed it, I'm not alone in these complaints, so why don't you
put a sock in it and let Mr Peppe respond for himself. What are you, his
mother?