Follow-up

Dear Mr. Bauer,
Thank you for your interest in speaking to me about your frustrations.  I am
very happy to speak with you about the many changes and positive
developments we have going on at TradeStation.  Our company is completely
committed to Service Excellence and I will work with you to understand any
issues you'd like to discuss with the hope of relieving your frustrations.
Please contact me through TradeStation's Support team and ask for me by
name; I will call you back at your convenience.  Thanks for giving me an
opportunity to respond to your concerns.

...you know what Stephen, I won't go with TS6 or sequel until it goes
satellite, it's amateur until then, the INet is too unreliable for quote
transmission...meanwhile, I'm pissed at Omega for abandoning TS2Ki while it
was incomplete. Tell me why shouldn't I defect from this orphan platform?
>>Thank you for sharing this information.  We appreciate the opportunity to
>>work with you to resolve this issue.  Our Technicians are working
diligently
>>to provide you with a resolution.

Thank you,

Stephen Pepe, Jr.
Director of Client Support
"Together we will succeed!"

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of TradeStation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRAD)
http://www.TradeStation.com

We are pleased to announce the debut of our new support Web site,
TradeStationWorld.com. Based on customer feedback, and our commitment to
excellence, TradeStationWorld.com was designed to maximize TradeStation 6's
level of support through User Forums, Articles, and an EasyLanguage Library.
In addition, TradeStation 2000i users can learn and share experiences in the
TradeStation 2000i Questions board.  In order to maximize and improve
TradeStation's Software and EasyLanguage Support, beginning August 31, all
e-support will be migrated to http://www.TradeStationWorld.com. Only
registered TradeStation product owners and subscribers are allowed to post
messages. To register and create your screen name, please visit
https://www.tradestationworld.com/discussions/login.asp.