Re: historybank.com downloads???

Hello Cody,

I don't trade stocks and I have used Historybank very little.  My
experience with it was awful but that was several years ago.  Maybe
its much better now (how's that for having an open mind?).

But I can't imagine downloading 7000 issues from there--or 700 for
that matter.

Seems to me "trade-able" depends a bit on your style--long term,
daytrading, size (100 shares or 10,000).  But in general I'd lean to
the most liquid. there must be websites that give info on shares
outstanding, float etc.

Your question is very broad and I mean no offense but...  that leads
me to guess (and its only that) that you need knowledge of
trading/investing/the market more than data at this point.  Once you
focus on your method/objectives etc. you may find you need data on
only half a dozen issues.  you may need only daily data or you may
need intraday data.  you may need two months, maybe two decades.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx