historybank.com downloads???

I am trying extremely hard to download daily data for all symbols in the
Global Server, and since it's the first time I assume I have to
physically download the past 2 month's data if that's indeed how much I
want.  Every time I get a "Download Incomplete" error or something like
that, regardless of what I try to do.  I've tried to break it into 5 day
segments.  Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't.  Is
there a way to get around this?  What should I do?

Does anyone have a list of "trade-able" stocks that I could use instead
of this list of nearly 7000?  I don't think I want to download that much
data.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cody