Searching historical quotes for Bethlehem Steel and U. S. Steel: March 1938 - January 1940

Hello,

I would like to understand the trading system explained in "How to trade in stocks" by Jesse L. Livermore. He uses the data of Bethlehem Steel and U. S. Steel as example in the period March 1938 - January 1940. His "signals" are included in the book, but not all the quotes. Does somebody have this data or know, where I can get daily data? Charts would be ok, too.

Thank you for having read this!

Best regards

Peter