Bug in TradeStation 6

There seems to be a bug in TS -- a pretty severe one.  The bug is that TS6
changes B/S signals when you adjust the number of contracts/shares traded in
the Format dialog.  For example say I optimize a system, then go into the
Format system dialog and change the number of shares traded from 1000 to
5000.  You would expect TS to simply multiply results times 5 wihtout
changing the signals.  BUt what it does instead if ** completely ** shift
B/S signal giving you dramatically different results.  Change the value back
to 1000 and he old signals reappear.  I have reproduced this problem at
least twice now but I don't know if it happens all the time or just under
cerain conditions.  It may only happen right after an optimization.  At any
rate, it's very annoying and dinimishes the credibilty of the results.

Steps To Reproduce
1 Run a system - a fairly complex one on a symbol say SPY 60 minute
2 Optimize a couple parameters
3 After that finishes, right click on the chart and select Format
Strategy...
4 Select the Strategy and click the Format button
5 Adjust the Fixed unit value from 100 to say 3000
6 In some instances, TS will adjust the signals complete giving a
dramtically different results.
how results change back to original too.