Tick Data

As a TS6 user, I started looking at tick data yesterday..  TS support
confirmed my observation that only 5 days are available through TS.
Someone at Easy Language support shared their personal trick of loading
a tick data chart of a given symbol at least every 5 days to accumulate
historical tick data.  Great!  So to accumulate1 year's worth of tick
data, it will take me1 year (minus 5 days).  Now I understand the
requests for tick data on the omega-list.

In light of the above, can anyone send me the last year's tick data for
the E-Mini S&P (@ES.D) in TS6 format?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

--
Peter McKenna
JLC Partners, Inc.  Technical Recruiters