Windows 98 help

Hi guys,

I'm one of the TradeStation resellers.  I have a problem that TradeStation
Technologies will not help with.

Have any of you encountered a problem such as this, and if so, how did
you overcome it.

I appreciate any and all assistance.

One of our customers is running Windows 98 and has optimized as per
the instructions for Windows 98 on the KnowledgeBase.

He reports as follows:

The computer has had a new reinstall done by the technicians of the ODBC
system, so the W98 program is working perfcetly fine.

The TS problems remain. When I attempt to build a new chart I get the error
message:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address:  61EDBCED 01:0005ACED
C:\PROGRAM FILES\OMEGA RESEARCH\PROGRAM\OR_UNI32.DLL

Registers:
EAX:002C4B1F
EBX:BFC05591
ECX:00000008
EDX:00000000
ESI:60D1D804
EDI:60D1D800
CS:EIP:017F:61EDBCED
SS:ESP:0187:00B6EBE8  EBP:00B6EBFC
DS:0187  ES:0187  FS:0F57  GS:0000
Flags:00010246

I cannot seem to access the database files for adding new windows. Another
example is the tracking control centre. I cannot create a new one nor do any
existing ones operate.

Lastly I still do not have TS on the add/remove programs option in Control
Panel. I am happy to
remove the lot and rebuild but not sure how this can be done?

The customer is also receiving this error message:

"Not enough information to connect to this DSN with SQLConnect. Use SQL
driver connect."

Thank you in anticipation.

Deborah A York
QBL Software Services
PO Box 8888                      Phone: (61-2)  9418 9966
Hunters Hill NSW 2110        Facsimile: (61-2) 9418 7861
Australia                             Deborah.York@xxxxxxxxxx
www.qbl.com.au