Re[4]: Is it just me, or is the market dead?

Hello Kim,

I agree completely! The acid test is to work out the av ranges on say
5-15 minute bars to get a better picture for day trading. I just
loaded up the atr indicator, set it 1, and exported the data window
info to excel and averaged. 5-15 min data would exceed my 65,000 row
limit.