Matrox Quad Video Cards for multi Monitors for Trading

I have the G400 matrox card for dual monitors with Win 2000, thinking of
getting the Quad verison (Matrox G450 MMS). The only thing I do not like is
that pop up boxes for some applications open up in the middle of the two
screens, ( pop box is half on each screen).  To be fair I think this is a win
2000 issue.

Does this happen on a Matrox Quad version with Win 2000, are there any other
pain in the butt things to be aware of before I spend my cash ??? Whats your
general opinion.

Matrox Card quad users please help... version that I am interested in "Matrox
G450 MMS"

Thx  in advance !

Ian McV