RE: Re[2]: Signals vrs Indicators

To evaluate trailing stop orders without error, you need a tick by tick
database.
If you do NOT have one, TS2000i allows you to use an approximation called
bouncing ticks with OHLC bars.
They also provide an user manual and help file that explains this.

But they do not provide any mean to enforce you to read the user manual.

Unfortunately.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002