Re: Signals vrs Indicators

> If your position exits, then re-enters on the same bar based on the
> logic that MP = 0, a Signal "knows" that you went from say MP=1, to
> MP=0, to MP=-1 all within the same bar. To an indicator, you simply
> went from MP=1 to MP=-1. Indicator logic doesn't detect the MP=0
> condition intrabar.

Ah, good point.  Positions reversing within a bar was one of
those sticky cases that I forgot about.  I believe if you change
the code to:

if MP = 0 then I_BarsSinceEntry = 0
else if MP[1] <> MP then I_BarsSinceEntry = 1
                    else I_BarsSinceEntry = I_BarsSinceEntry + 1;

....it should cover that case.  At least it should be closer.  :-)
Gary