Re[2]: guaranteed profits, but how much?

Hello Ron,

I did Linda's room last year for 5-6 months altogether and attended
her 3 day workshop.  I learned a lot from her in both formats.
However, her room is not a great place to get trade calls per se.  she
will point out some, call some, move around a bit from SP to Euro and
occasional metal trade.  But the focus I think (remember its been
almost a year since I was there) is trading process, technique not
trade calls per se.  Her former partner, Victoria Pearson, now with
Teresa Lo of www.trendvue.com  , was actually more disciplined about
calls, esp the so called short skirt trades.

FWIW--I tried Joe Ross' s chat room on a trial for a week or so.  It
sucked.  One guy I think is pretty good and I follow his trades is
Chris Cadbury (212-808-4448).  3x per week 1 page advisory with clear
signals, tight stops.  the last trade was to go long at spx 820 on Oct
11--he's still in it.  I bailed at 860.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx