Re: guaranteed profits, but how much?

 sunfiles wrote:

There are excellent sites with established professional traders with
proven track records over
 years of trading, such as Linda Rashke, that charge less.

 Sunfiles,

 I am curious have you actually seen Linda Rashke's track record (broker
 statements)?  If so what were the results say over the last three
 years.

 Sincerely,
 Ron

 sunfiles wrote:

 Suggestions:

 1.  $500 Price is too high if you want to get clients.  There are
excellent
 sites with established professional traders with proven track records
over
 years of trading, such as Linda Rashke, that charge less.  In my
opinion you
 will have problems attracking customers.

 2.  Guarantee.  My personal opinion is that they offer nothing.  If you
are
 laying our and risking thousands of dollars per trade what does $500 a
month
 mean??  And if you are making people money then $500 should be nothing,
 right!