Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:01 +0100 (BST)
From: "Ian Waugh" <ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: S&P, eSignal and Globex data

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

I wonder if someone would be kind enough help me set
up S&P Globex data
in the TS and the Global Server.

If anyone is using S&P Globex and eSignal, I'd be most
grateful if you
could tell me what settings you have in the Sessions
tab of the Global
Server.

Many thanks.

Cheers,