Re: Security update -- Microsoft worried about Opera web browser

Railing against Microsoft's browser is like shaking your fist at a
hurricane. Microsoft has won the browser wars. They practically give
away web page composition software that's easy to use and creates nice
looking pages so many many sites use it. Unfortunately, in typical
Microsoft fashion, the pages created can't be viewed correctly by any
other browser. If you want the "full web experience," you have to use
Internet Explorer.

Email is another story. I can't see any compelling reason to use Outlook
Express and it's near the bottom of my list of preferred email clients.

--
  Dennis