Re: Drawing lines automatically on charts

Further to this, some very helpful people have sent great swatches of
code examples containing trendlines. Unfortunately, most is well beyond

I have two highs (one is higher than the other) so the trendline I have
managed to draw is not verticals or horizontal but at an angle and I'd
just like a line or two of code that will extend the line X bars to the
right. Is that possible?

Apologies again for any confusion and thanks to everyone for their help.

Cheers,
Ian