Re: Drawing lines automatically on charts

I've sussed some of this... (:-) I can now use TL_New to draw a
trendline between two stipulated points, in this case between two highs.

What I'd like to do is to extend the line to the right by so-many bars.
The only way I can see to do this is with TL_SetEnd but that requires
that you have a specific date, time and price. I don't suppose there is
a TL_ExtendLineBy-X-bars function, is there...? (:-)

Given that I already have two dates, two times and two prices of the
highs to draw the line in the first place, is there a formula that would
let me calculate new end values for so-many bar in the future?

I'm just getting into this trendline lark and would very much appreciate
some help.

Cheers,
Ian