Re: What is the trading implication bet. "Natural Hour" time bar andnormal time bar setting?

Hello AceTrader,

Saturday, October 5, 2002, 3:59:24 AM, you wrote:

A> I wonder how does the "Natural Hour" time bar setting may affect my
A> intraday trading and why there is such an option. I am using TS2K.

A> Thanks in advance.

The  natural  hour  time  setting  causes the chart bars to end on the
hour.  For  example  on  the  S&P500  futures with a compression of 60
minutes,  the first bar of a chart of regular trading hours is only 30
minutes  long  and ends at 9am central time. The remaining bars are 60
minutes  long ending at 10, 11,12,1,2,3 and the last bar is 15 minutes
ending at 3:15.

If  you don't have the natural hour setting selected, using 60 minutes
compression the first bar of the day ends at 9:30 and the rest on each
half  hour  through  the  rest  of  the day with the last bar being 45
minutes from 2:30 to 3:15.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx