Missing upticks & downticks volume for intraday bars during realtime data feed..

I have just subscribe to eSingal GTIS Forex and e-minis real time
feeds and using TS2K Prosuite for trading. When I confirm the upticks
and downticks volume of 60min bars I see an obvious different compare
with what I saw in eSignal advance chart software. With other
monitoring software, I also don't see any hardware or Internet bottleneck.

Anyone experience this before and know the reasons or have any
solutions?

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                          mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx