EL help - BEEP

I like to listen to markets as well as watch them. To do this I pieced
together the 5 lines of code shown below to execute a .wav file on every
tick. It works great - except - it crashes my computer 3 or 4 times a day.
Unfortunately, these 5 lines greatly exceed my programming expertise. I was
way over my head. Now, I have no idea what is going wrong - whether it is a
problem with the code, my cheapie computer (1.2 g Celeron 256k), sound card,
or what ? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that might head me in
the right direction. I am using TS 4.0 b27.

Thank You

Jim

Here is the code:

BEEP: Executes .wav file on tick

Condition1= c < c[1] or  c=c[1] or  c>c[1];

Begin

Plot1(c," ");

Condition1= playsound("C:\omega\start.wav");

End;