Re: Drawdown calculation

Hi Gary,
       Thanks for the clarification. I'm a little clearer. I think...
(:-)

I'm basically just trying to get a handle on DD percentages that many
vendors quote and trying to compare like with like. It doesn't seem to
be easy...

Using the DD from starting equity method, if the account triples or
quadruples in size and achieves the same monetary performance, the DD as
a percentage will get increasingly smaller. Hmm... However, if the
system invests the equity in the same proportion, the percentage will
stay the same. I think that's it.

Okay, off to worry about something else... (:-)

Thanks.

Ian