RE: TS2000 FOR JAIL. Build 822, SP5c. Latest hacked Version

Seems that our far east hackers have increased the price of their illegal
product...

Good news seen on the net : The famous DrinkorDie hacker organisation has been
seriously destroyed : 60 people under arrest.
They specialized in hacking financial software.
A good idea for their " customers" who have now their name available.
Maybe for $300 the russian lawyer is included.

No affiliation, etc...
Just a satisfied developer.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm