First ya see it - then ya don't

David,

signal. I have experienced this problem too, but not
with TS 6.0. I use 2000i. Your situation might be
similiar to mine and I think it is just a data
problem. When you reconnected to  TS 6.0 server, it
probably refreshed the data and therefore your data
might be slightly different on the open and close of
certain bars which could throw off your signals. I
have experienced this when I had to refresh my data
intra day and esignal showed a slightly different
close of one of the 5 min bars and sure enough my
signal disappeared also. This might of been due to
them editing a tick or just the common problem of
different timestamps on the open and close of certain
bars when you refresh the chart. Not much we can do
about this except , just pray you don't loose
connection during the trading day :-)

Sincerely,

Todd Hoff

<