Re: First ya see it - then ya don't

Not stupid. Just a prime example of why the TradeStation will never be an
automated trading platform for systems. It just won't work. I guarantee that
ANY TS system will return different results when applied on different
machines.

And that's it.

Charting? Fine.
Writing code for indicators? Fine.
Running an automated system, whether real-time or historic backtesting?  No.
The system "feature" of TradeStation is nothing more than a video game.

Go ahead and kid yourself...go ahead and write systems to your heart's
content. Just don't for a minute think an automated system will return valid
results.

I do use TS daily. Have been doing so for 9 nine years since version 3.1. I
will continue to use it until a better charting program that will allow me
to duplicate my indicators comes out. But never as an automated system
platform.

Jim