re: [Fwd: Log Spiral]

Michael,

First, to make sure you can display SOMETHING, display 10 days of S&P
5-min bars. Using the next to last day, select two points separated by
20 minutes, and place an uppercase "A" above the higher point, and an
uppercase "B" below the lower point. Then apply the indicator. If
nothing shows, contact me privately.

I've spotchecked the code on several contracts and barsizes, but it was
written for the S&P, so there may be some assumptions that prevent it
from working everywhere.

Also, be sure there are LOTS of bars to the left of where you want the
spiral to draw, and only pick points from the second half of the data.
(This is a limitation imposed by the way I compromised EL to read points
and draw to the left.)

Regards,

/Greg

PS, sorry this took so long, I'm behind in my reading!