From: "Robert Linders" <Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <drwar@xxxxxxxxx>; <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: Question for Easy Language Expert/TS6 does not update every
tick

: Dear List/Gerry,
: In daily use of PushPOP and other tools that let TS6 communicate with
other
: software (or with other TS6 charts through the use of global vars), I have
: found that TS6 has been "optimized".
: It no longer updates every tick but only when it "feels like it" (I think
: some delayed interval like 1 minute).
:
: I push signals from a X minute chart onto a tick chart and while in
TS2000i
: this gets picked up immediatly, TS6 has a delay (and unfortuntely for me
: more slippage in the execution). You see it quietly tick away untill at
some
: point it pickes up the global setting.
:
: A strategy doesn't even have an "update every tick" option (I think this
is
: "default"), but both strategy and indicator get the same "nasty" delay.
: Thanks
: RObert
: