Re: Question for Easy Language Expert/TS6 does not update every tick

Dear List/Gerry,
In daily use of PushPOP and other tools that let TS6 communicate with other
software (or with other TS6 charts through the use of global vars), I have
found that TS6 has been "optimized".
It no longer updates every tick but only when it "feels like it" (I think
some delayed interval like 1 minute).

I push signals from a X minute chart onto a tick chart and while in TS2000i
this gets picked up immediatly, TS6 has a delay (and unfortuntely for me
more slippage in the execution). You see it quietly tick away untill at some
point it pickes up the global setting.

A strategy doesn't even have an "update every tick" option (I think this is
"default"), but both strategy and indicator get the same "nasty" delay.
Thanks
RObert