Re: now what's going on with ts6?

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Mike Eggleston wrote:

> I received the upgrade notice this morning and followed the upgrade.
> Now the strategy performance report will open but not show the report.
> What's going on?
>
> Mike

apparently some things did not get registered properly
you must execute these two lines in the start->run box

regsvr32.exe "c:/program files/common files/rina systems/rinareg.dll"
regsvr32.exe "c:/program files/common files/rina systems/pmi6.ocx"

customer service was helpful getting this running
though why there was not a posting on their alert system inside ts6 I have no idea

Mike