TradeStation 2000i Disappearing Data

My system locked up completely forcing a power shut down reboot (bad I know)
... this of course caused the global server to lose data on some symbols ...
it appears it has lost all data in fact ... I did get the following error
msg:  "see suo.c for details on duplicate key and/or bad serial numbers" ...
I've been to the Omega site, but I haven't found this msg nor a cure so far
... Knowing that Tradestation bestows it's blessings on the many and not
just the few I figured someone has seen this before ... Has anyone
experienced this problem and what is the cure if any?
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Randy