Re: Motherboards suggestions....again

Hello LaciG,

I have just put together a new system which I am very pleased with:

AMD Athalon +1800
ASUS A7V266 mobo w/VIA chipset
2x Maxtor D740 40GB HDD's
512MD DDR RAM
Matrox G550 dual head video card

Running W2K Pro with the Duocor XactCopy backup software onto the
second HD. Also running silencing from www.QuietPCusa.com, which cuts
most all the noise.

Not the absolute latest/fastest/coolest, but plenty quick and robust.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx