Re[2]: Motherboards suggestions....again

Greetings Romi,

Friday, May 10, 2002, 11:43:48 PM, you wrote:

RG> Wouldn't Win2000
RG> be better than XP?  I don't know as I haven't used either, but would like to
RG> know...
RG> Romi

I've tried both and for someone who'd like to maximize their
performance, I'd recommend Win2k over XP.  XP looks nice, at a cost of
system resources.  Of course you could turn all that off, but then
you'll essentially have Win2k again.  Of course there will always be
some "enhancements" beyond the GUI, but I believe most people wouldn't
know the difference.  I loved Win2k but XP just boots up faster so I
opted that for my laptop.

--
Wishing You Happiness,
 Tai Nguyen                    mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxx