Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 08:36:50 -0400

From: Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx

To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Subject: globex 24 hour charting stopped after service
pack upgrade 5

My ES and NQ mini charts are no longer charting for 24
hrs in TS 2k.
Just the day session.  I would like these symbols in
24 hr mode.

I just upgraded to service pack 5.

Both symbols have all times checked in the global
server. Running BMI
cable data.

I have shut down and rebooted along with looking for
some other box to
check.  I have not found one.

Any help?'

Thanks in advance. Please email me privately and the
group.  On the
digest version.

Thanks
Sno